Beyond AFF – What’s Next
So what’s next, you are close to finishing your AFF course and are looking to the next step. On this page we are going to help you along the way and make the next stages as easy as your AFF course was.
Stage 1 – A Licence (Category 8 and at least Canopy Handling (CH) -Grade 1)
- You have completed your 8 levels of AFF and 10 Consolidation Jumps.
- Fill out the following form and go your Chief Instructor (CI) to sign, along with 2 passport Photos. BPA Form 190A (Application for “A” Licence)
- Complete your CH1 exam, (it’s easy just copy the answers directly from the CH 1 Manual. )Hand this to your CI along with the “A” Licence paperwork
- Complete a BPA Form 114 (Declaration of Fitness) as you are no longer a student
- Get some Coaching – UK Parachuting offers Formation Skydiving (FS) Coaching. To hook up with a coach join our FS Coaches facebook group and they will help you out. For all FS coaching prices see bottom of this page
- We also offer tunnel coaching @Bodyflight Bedford. This is at a cost of £12 per minute which includes your coach. To buy an FS coaching voucher Click here and scroll to the bottom of the page you can purchase tunnel in blocks of 10 minutes. For more information about this email email@example.com
Stage 2 – B Licence (BPA ‘A’ Licence, 50 descents and at least CH 2
and Jump Master (JM) Grade 1)
- Completed all parts of your JM 1 Form. This includes some lectures so keep your eye on facebook and the events page for dates when these will be held at the Drop Zone
- Complete your CH 2 exam, (it’s easy just copy the answers directly from the CH 1 Manual.
- Complete your BPA Form 190B (Application for “B” Licence) Get your CI to sign this form.
- Get some more Coaching – email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on all tpyes of coaching. We will also keep you all updated through the website and the facebook groups.
If you have any pressing questions there is always an instructor on hand at the drop zone to help you out, alternatively, drop one of the full time staff an email:
- Grant Richards (DZO) – email@example.com
- Chris McCann (CI) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul Dorward (Manager/AFF Co-ordinator) – email@example.com
- Tunnel information – firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on all jumping qualifications check out the BPA operation manual and, or the BPA Website as they lay out all information on how to progress through FS, FF, CP, Wingsuit flying etc.
|FS Coaching Jump Prices 2016|
|2 Way with Kit Hire & Packing||£60.00|
|3 Way with Kit Hire and Packing||£80.00|
|4 Way with Kit Hire and Packing||£99.00|